UPDATE OCT 2012: Provillus now comes in an easy to use spray-able form. No more drop applicator means a much quicker application, saving guys like you and I lots of time. Click here to see the new demonstration video.
Provillus is one of the most effective hair loss treatment systems on the market consisting of a potent nutritional supplement and a topical formula that work together to regrow hair lost due to baldness, thinning hair and receding hairline.
The Provillus hair loss treatment system works both to prevent further hair loss and to accelerate the natural growth of hair. Since the causes of hair loss are often different for both sexes, Provillus have created separate formulations for men and women.
Provillus topical formula is the only treatment that you can buy over the counter which contains minoxidil, the FDA approved ingredient which has been clinically proven to help to regrow hair. The formula also contains many other ingredients to enhance scalp hair and hair growth.
Provillus can help you regrow your hair and restore your self-confidence.
Benefits of Provillus
- The Provillus treatment system helps to regrows lost hair AND stop further hair loss.
- Provillus supplement is 100% natural so no nasty side effects.
- The topical formula for men and women contains minoxidil which is FDA approved and clinically proven to help regrow hair.
- Provillus is the only hair loss treatment containing minoxidil that you can buy without a prescription.
- Many users see results in less than 30 days.
- Your privacy is assured. Order online and the product is shipped in plain packaging with no mention of the words “Provillus” or “hair loss treatment” to be seen anywhere on the outside packaging!
- The company offer a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee if you are not thrilled with the results.
Provillus Cons and Cautions
- Like any hair loss treatment system you must be dedicated to using the product on a daily basis for at least two months or more before you will see the maximum results.
- If you stop using the product your hair loss issues may possibly return.
- The topical formula is a potent preparation and those with sensitive skin may experience mild side effects such as dry, itching or flaky scalp or headache. More serious side effects are possible but very rare and may indicate an allergy to one of the ingredients so in case of strong reactions you should discontinue treatment and seek medical advice.
- If you have heart disease, are taking any prescription medicines or are using other medical treatments on your scalp then you should consult with your doctor before taking Provillus pills or using the lotion.
- Provillus topical formula is proven to be most effective for men with balding issues on the back of the head and results may not be as dramatic to treat receding hairline at the front. However the Provillus nutritional supplement may assist men with hair loss on all areas of the head.
The Provillus nutritional support works from the inside to nourish the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
Vitamin B6 is essential for the metabolism of proteins and since hair is primarily composed of proteins, adequate levels of B6 are essential for healthy hair.
Biotin or vitamin B, is necessary for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates and to build healthy skin, hair and nails. Biotin also works to condition the scalp and hair.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a vital role in energy metabolism, protein absorption, bone structure and hair growth.
Horsetail is a rich source of Silica which is a nutrient that is very important for healthy and strong hair growth. If your intake of silica is low then your hair is more prone to be dry, thin and brittle. When you are trying to regrow lost hair, an adequate supply of this nutrient is essential.
Para-amino benzoic acid is known for its ability to reduce skin wrinkles, prevent hair from turning grey and reduces hair loss.
Provillus Supplement for men also contains a formulation of herbs which are effective in reducing the production of DHT, the hormone that is the primary cause of male pattern baldness. The formulation for men includes stinging nettle, pumpkin seed, eleuthero root, uva-ursi and muira puama. All of these are 100% natural ingredients that have been proven to reduct DHT levels without the risk of unpleasant sexual side effects that can occur with prescription medications.
Provillus Topical Formula
The women’s formula contains 2% Minoxidil which is the ideal strength to treat hair loss in women. The men’s formula is stronger containing 5% Minoxidil which trials have shown is the most effective dose for hair loss in men.
The dose for both men and women is one dropper full which is massaged into the scalp twice a day. The formula should be applied to hair that is dry and you should always wash your hands immediately after application.
Using the topical product more often than directed will not result in faster results! Remember that this is potent formula and use only as directed.
- You should not use the topical formula if:
- You are a women who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Your scalp is sunburned, red, infected or painful
- If you are younger than 18 years of age
- If you have heart disease consult with your doctor first
- If you are using other medicated lotions on your scalp consult with your doctor first.
Most importantly, here is an important fact that many other Provillus Reviews fail to mention: the Provillus topical solution is proven to be most effective for men with balding on the back and top of the head and is may not be as effective for treating receding hairline or frontal baldness.
If your hair loss is only at the front then you should seek medical advice whether a topical Minoxidil product is right for you. However the Provillus Supplement for men can help to treat all types of men’s hair loss issues including spots at the back, receding hairline or frontal baldness.
Provillus Special Offers
If you order online you can get up to two months supply for free depending on the package you choose. While ordering remember to choose the right formula, either Provillus for men or Provillus for Women.